Sunday, January 17, 2021

A snow happy day...

 

Hello again! 
 

The fun Winter Kids were released from the Sweet November Stamps vault yesterday and I shared Tess and Zach in my post.Today I wanted to make sure the other two kiddos got the spotlight shined on them so please say hello to Georgia and Max.

Little miss Georgia with her sled was the subject of my Live coloring video yesterday and once again we had a great time. I always love getting suggestions for hair and outfit colors and it was fun to color a steep sledding hill in the background. 

I also had time to finish this card featuring Winter Kid Max, who may be a bit naughty if the person on the other side of that snowball he is about to throw doesn't know it's coming, LOL!  

Ok, I've gotta run now... I'm back to work today. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)    


Georgia supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamp- Sweet November (Winter Kid Georgia)

stamps- Colorado Craft Company (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here
 
 

Max supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Winter Kid Max)
stamps- Colorado Craft Company (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y32, E33, E35
eyes- YG03, YG95, YG97
clothes- BG11, BG34, BG49, BG93m BG18, Y02, Y13, Y17, Y26, N2, N3, N4, C5, C8, 100
sky/snow- B0000, B000, B00, B41, B60, B45
trees- E41, W3, W7, C2