Monday, June 28, 2021

All mushy...

Good morning! 

The Midsummer Mushroom wraps up today at noon EST so I hope y'all have been able to grab the amazing freebies and deals that have been available this weekend in the DigiMojo Facebook Group. I couldn't resist grabbing this cute Fairy Witch Glamour freebie from Faery Ink etsy shop and coloring her up for one of the challenges. It was fun to just play and have a good time participating in the weekend event... those gals sure know how to throw an online crafty party I tell ya.  ;)

Toodles!



Supply list:
cardstock- Hero Arts and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Faery Ink (
Fairy Witch Glamour), Sweet November Stamps (sentiment)

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list 

 

0 comments: