Sunday, June 6, 2021

More Zodiac Girls...

 

Hello again! 

Yesterday the Sweet November Vault release brought back updated versions of the first half of the Zodiac Girls collection. This group consists of; Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio. Next Saturday we will complete the collection with the other six star signs. During my Live coloring yesterday I was able to color up two more of these astrological lovelies, Scorpio and Libra. They really worked out great for showing how I go about coloring and shading faces.   


Because they are so quick to color I went ahead and finished the other two
Zodiac Girls still sitting on me desk, Cancer and Virgo. The CAS design that I am following throughout this collection gets even cooler looking when you see all six of the cards together. 

 

This is a rare occurrence for me as I don't normally to a bunch of cards all in the same format and style. But I am enjoying watching this collection come together. :)



Not only that but I am also making them all birthday cards and as crazy as it is, I think birthday cards are some of the ones I make the least of.  



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Toodles! 


 

0 comments: