Monday, June 21, 2021

Friendship is golden...

 

Hello again! 

I've got a couple more cards to share from the Sweet November Stamps clear Mermaids Galore release. Yesterday I did two more Live coloring videos using some of the new sets over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. In the morning we colored little Marilla with her jellyfish friend and the Horizon Lines: Under the Sea set helped set the scene. As the coloring went along we ended up playing with a bunch of the fluorescent Copic markers and I think they add a fun punch of brightness to the overall scene.

 

During my afternoon Live I colored up the Goldie set full of rolly-polly little goldfish and their mermaid friend. There is just something about these pop-eyed goldfish that brings a smile to my face. :)

Alrighty, I've gotta run... it's back to the ol' grindstone. Have a great week my friends!


 



0 comments: