Sunday, October 17, 2021

Autumn Greetings...

Hello again!

The new Fall Fairy digital release added three cute Fall Fairies and their Pumpkin House background builder to the Sweet November Stamps store. I shared cards featuring Autumn and Ember yesterday then did a Live coloring of Pippa over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and just look how cute she turned out! So many great color suggestions from the group as this fall scene came together. The Pumpkin House looks especially warm and inviting. :)

Well, I've got a lot to cross off my to-do list today so I should get going. Have a good one!  


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Fall Fairy Pippa, Pumpkin House Background Builder and Riverbed Background Builder set)

stamps- unknown (sentiment)
ink- Catherine Pooler cocoa bean
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sakura stardust glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here