Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Hocus Pocus...

Hello there!

It's my turn to post on the TGF blog and I'm continuing with my unofficial personal challenge to create a card each month using the Miss Anya All Year kit. With it being October it was time to ink up the cute witchy Miss Anya. I stamped her on a mini slimline card panel then masked her off so I could do a digital stamp mash up for this month's spooky background. For this scene I imagined Miss Anya being all dressed up for a fun Halloween party and she is setting out the last of the decorations before her guests start to arrive. The fence, moon, ghost and extra jack o'lantern are all part of the Halloween Nite digital set. The sentiment I added is also another digital stamp, this time from the Hallo Sentiments set. For Miss Anya's costume I gave her a pretty purple wig and sparkling dress and cape. Her thigh high leather boots are nice and shiny, reflecting the light from that full moon behind her. Sure, she may be dressed up as a witch but that doesn't mean she can't be stylin' as well. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

digital stamps- The Greeting Farm (Halloween Nite set and Hallo Sentiments set)

stamps- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya All Year)
ink- Memento tuxedo black

Pink Fresh Studio mini slimline die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sakura stardust glitter pen

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, YG01
hair- V15, V17, BV08
costume- C5, C7, C8, C9, 100, V04, RV66, V09, YG01, YG25, YG95, YG97
fence- E43, E44, E47

grass/trees- YG00, YG03, YG63, G94, BG99

jack o'lanterns- YR15, YR18, E29, FY1, Y02, Y17, E84, E87
moon- G20, C00, C1
sky- G000, G00, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, BG90, BG99