Friday, October 8, 2021

Every adventure...

TGIF!

I recently treated myself to a stamp order from the Italian shop, Impronte d'Autore and I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived. It was their new set of super cute fall elves called, Enchanted Forest, that had me filling up a shopping cart but I honestly didn't know if I would have them in time for actually making a card or two with them this season. To my delight I had them in just a couple of weeks so when I had a free crafting day I knew just what I wanted to ink up. I adore this sweet elf floating in her leaf boat and I knew she needed a really special background so I went back to the Copic Enchantment online course from Sandy Allnock and found the class with the bridge that was perfect! The golden hues in the sky and water where exactly what I envisioned for this cutie and while I omitted the original flowery riverbank for grass and mushrooms this time, I can't wait to revisit this class come spring. I really can't heap enough praises on Sandy's classes, whenever I start feeling like I'm stuck in a coloring rut she encourages me to try knew approaches that get my creative juices flowing again. :)

OK then, I've got a busy weekend ahead of me so there won't be a coloring Live tomorrow but I hope to be back at them the following weekend. Take care!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Enchanted Forest set), Papertrey Ink (sentiment) 
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things double stitch slimline die
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, BV01, R00, R20

hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes/mushrooms- E81, E84, E87, YR21, YR12, E97, E99

background- Y02, Y04, Y08, Y17, E33, E35, E37, B02, V12, V04, E57, E59, E43, E44, E49
grass- YG01, YG03, YG91, YG95, YG97

leaves- Y02, Y15, Y17, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR18, YR24, YR27