Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A bag full of delights...

Hi friends!

So apparently I'm on a bit of a ghost kick this week. Yesterday I had one of the older Ghostly Greetings characters to share with you and today I've made a card using the sweet scene of Midnight napping on the ghost's lap from the new Midnight's Halloween Adventure #2 set. Because I still had the Ghostly Greetings set on my desk, I went ahead and added one of the tombstones behind this ghost so he has something to lean back against. I figure even ghosts want to be comfortable, right? LOL, anywho... this time around I gave the ghost a fluorescent blue glow and again, the darker the background the more of a light, bright glow look you will get. So of course I pulled out a bunch of my darker greens and purples and really played with casting shadows all around. If you are interested in seeing how this scene came together you can watch the full length speed coloring video on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel or the shorter Reel over on my Instagram. :)

Laters!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Ghostly Greetings and Midnight's Halloween Adventures #2)

ink- Memento tuxedo black, london fog and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but there is a speed coloring video here

0 comments: