Tuesday, August 23, 2022

You're so awesome, it's scary...

Hey there!

I've got another card to share using a mix of old and new Halloween stamps from Sweet November. I had colored up this happy jack o'lantern from the Carve Out Some Fun set last week and it was just waiting to make it on a card of it's own. As I was going through my stamp binder I came across the Ghostly Greetings set from last year and new right away that this ghost would look really cute with the pumpkin. As I was grabbing out the ghost set the little mouse from last year's original Midnight's Halloween Adventure set caught my eye as well. So I went ahead and grabbed him and my cast of spooky characters was complete. I made sure the background was fairly dark so that I could really play up the glow on both the ghost and the jack. I'm really happy with how this all came together, it's one of those scenes where it looks like you've walked into an on going story that is playing out and that's always my goal.  :)

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Carve Out Some Fun, Ghostly Greetings and Midnight's Halloween Adventures)

ink- Memento tuxedo black, london fog and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

Stitched border die

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

tombstone- N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, T1
jack o'lantern- Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y11, Y15, YR15, YR04, YR18, E09, E84, E87

mouse- E30, E31, E34, E42, E43, E44, E93
ghost- YG0000, YG00, FYG1, FYG2

sky- B00, B14, B16, B26, B37, B39

grass- YG11, YG61, G82, G43, G24, G94, G99, BG93, BG96
trees- 100

0 comments: