Sunday, August 21, 2022

The Halloween party continues at Sweet November!

 


Hello again!

The weekend continues and we are still celebrating the brand new Halloween clear release at Sweet November Stamps! With nine new stamp sets available, there are a lot of images to shine the spotlight on. As always, there is a special going on in the store...  spend $100 or more and you will get the 4x6 Midnight's Halloween Adventures #2 absolutely FREE (while supplies last). There is also FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $75 and $15 flat rate shipping for all international orders over $75, giving you even more ways to save!

My first card features another one of the sassy It Ghouls. I colored this hauntingly haughty ghost during my morning Live video over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. With her vibrant blue hair and diaphanous orange gown she rules over this graveyard like a spectral queen. To help sell the see through look with this cutie I let some of the tombstones show through the lower half of her body when I used the Spookville Horizon Lines to stamp them in. 


Next we have this adorable Bride of Frankenstein from the Hair Scare set. Her confidence is quite electrifying, don't you think? I paired up this coiffed cutie with the Halloween Room Background Builder set and cut the scene into a fun shape using an old border die so that I could have the sentiment show up easily on the white card base.


Finally for today, I've got another card featuring the new Halloween Gargoyles. There are three spooky stone statues included in the set and this time I inked up the gargoyle with a plump rat sitting on his lap. I also added the two extra rats that come in the set as well as some loose pieces of candy corn. I colored this scene during my afternoon Live yesterday and even broke out the Copic airbrush system to share how I create those bright moonlit skies.


Now, if you are on Instagram and would like a chance at winning the entire release, the two day Instahop is still going strong. Just search for the #sweetnovemberstamps account to get started. The winner will be randomly selected and announced on Monday. You can also check out all of the cards over at the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook for even more Halloween inspiration from Caitlin, Faye, Lisa, Amanda and our fabulous guest designers; Elaine Hughes and Yen Pham! And yes, I will be coloring Live twice again today, first at 10am then again at 2pm PST on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. And the fun doesn't stop there... each of the Sweet November DT gals have giveaways going on where you can win a stamp set or two!

You can also find us on Instagram @sweetnovemberstamps and don't forget to use the #sweetnovemberstamps any time you share a card or project using SN images so we can see all of your beautiful makes!

0 comments: