Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sending wags your way...

Hey friends!

Yesterday we released the first Dog Park digi collection at Sweet November Stamps featuring four breeds requested by our SN friends. If you don't see your favorite breed today, don't worry, we plan to continue adding new dogs every few months and you can add suggestions in our Friends of Sweet November Stamps Facebook group too. During the Live coloring video on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page yesterday I ended up coloring Rozzy the Pitbull into a park scene.I was challenged to create a brindle pattern on Rozzy's coat and add a bench beneath the distant tree. I stressed a bit at getting the fur patterning right but in the end I'm super happy with this sweet pup and the park scenery. :)

Alrighty then, enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Dog Park: Rozzy the Pitbull and Fairytale Beauty Pageant River Bed set)

stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)

ink- Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: