Monday, August 22, 2022

A Happy Halloween...

 


Good morning!

So the Halloween clear release celebration may be over at Sweet November Stamps but that doesn't mean I still don't have some cute cards to share. So while we wait for all of the weekend's winners to be announced I thought I would share the cards I made during yesterday's Live coloring videos over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page

I colored this first card featuring the long haired witch from the Hair Scare set, during the morning Live. She is so cute with her big, bright eyes and all that hair falling down behind her as she glides through the eerie green sky on her magic broom. The larger moon stamp was borrowed from last year's Happy Howl-o-ween set and it sure looks rather ominous back there.   :)


Later, during the afternoon Live, I colored up this scene with Frightful Flutterbee Bram and a bunch of the bats that come with him and Frightful Flutterbee Claudia. He looks quite excited to be meeting up with his fellow vampire bats in that spooky cave we created for them, which ended up being a great discussion on using the various grey Copic markers. And this time I borrowed the smaller moon from the Spookville Expansion set to help throw some strong light into the cave entrance.  



And just so ya know, the special is still going on in the store...  spend $100 or more and you will get the 4x6 Midnight's Halloween Adventures #2 absolutely FREE (while supplies last). And there is FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $75 and $15 flat rate shipping for all international orders over $75.

I hope you have a frightfully fun week! 

0 comments: