Thursday, December 14, 2023

Let it snow...

Hey there!

I've been holding off on sharing this card that I colored during a release weekend Live because the Winter Wishes Reindeer set has been out of stock. I'm happy report that they are now restocked and once again available at Sweet November Stamps so here I am with the completed card. This clean and simple design focuses on creating the look of having this sweet reindeer standing out in a snow storm of near white out conditions. I did this through a combination of selective inking and utilizing the white space to capture the snowy illusion. And of course we had to give him a bright red nose, otherwise how would he ever find his way back home? The sentiment is another one from the Christmas Blessings set at Simon Says Stamp and it was too perfect not to use here.

Here's to a white... but not too white, Christmas! LOL

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Winter Wishes Reindeer), Simon Says Stamp (Christmas Blessings sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Catherine Pooler stone blue

My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Doodlebug baker's twine
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: