Monday, December 11, 2023

Season's Greetings...

Good morning!

I found that I still have a couple of cards left to share here on the ol' blog that I made back in September for the Stamping Bella holiday release. So today I've got a lovely Christmas card using the Tiny Townie Garden Girl Holly stamp. Once I had Holly colored, I masked her off and used my Copic airbrush system and a layering bokeh stencil to create the background. It's a very traditional Christmas red and green combo going on here and I even found some cute enamel holly shapes in my craft stash to embellish the card and create a nice visual triangle with the red berries. To be honest, with the addition of TT Garden Girl Holly I'm kind of hopeful that we will continue to see a few more Garden Girls popping up in the spring.  ;)

Hope your Monday is good to you!   


Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp, Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Garden Girl Holly and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink pure poppy
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Papertrey Ink large scallop frame die
Doodlebug enamel holly

bokeh stencil

Ranger glossy accents

Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E31, E35, E59, E49
dress/holly- YG11, YG13, YG67, G29, BG99, R14, R17, R29, E18, E59

shadow- W1, W2, W4, W5, W6, W7

background- Y11, Y13, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG05, YG06, YG03, YG17, YG09, YG67, G07, G09, G28, G29, BG99

0 comments: