Thursday, December 28, 2023

Stay cozy...

Hello, hello!

I've been taking this week to get ready for things that are coming in the new year. One of those things was cleaning up my hard drive where I found a couple of Christmas cards that I missed posting before the big day came and went. So here I am with this cozy Christmas scene featuring one of the charming Winter Woodland Mice from Stamping Bella. I paired him with one of the sentiments from the Snuggle Weather set because that big woolly mitten looks quite cozy indeed.

Well, I should get back to work... thanks for stopping by!


Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Winter Woodland Mice and Snuggle Weather sentiment set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark Watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

Spellbinders hemstitch die

Doodlebug sprinkles
Copic markers:

mouse- N2, N3, N4, W5, R000, R30

mitten/cheese- E40, E81, E43, E44, R43, R46, E18/Y11, Y32, Y19, Y26
wall/floor- G43, YG63, YG67/E43, E44, E47, E49, E23

 

0 comments: