Friday, December 29, 2023

Sugar and Spice...

TGIF my friends!

The latest Sweet November Stamps coloring break down series that I post over on Youtube just wrapped up yesterday so I can finally share the completed card here on the ol' blog. The focus of this particular series was coloring and indoor scene with and outdoor view. To that end I paired Mrs. Claus from the Cup of Cheer set with one of the windows from the older Simple Room: Autumn Add along with some of the small baking accessory stamps from the Sugar and Spice set to add a bit more life to the scene. Over the course of five videos you can watch me as I color and explain my thought process and choices made during the creative process. Next week I will be starting all over again with a brand new series, so if you are on Youtube I hope you will check them out.  :)

Laters!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Cup of Cheer, Sugar and Spice and Simple Room: Autumn Add)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Pear Blossom Press gold gel pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

2 comments:

Pla Paper Straw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pla Paper Straw said...

This is one of the best articles I've read on this topic. The insights are practical and valuable. Looking forward to your future posts.
Paper Straw Glue-Free