Tuesday, October 22, 2024

No tricks, just treats...

Hello there!

I'm putting a quick pause on sharing Christmas cards today, as I want to share this sweet Halloween Cookie card that I made for this month's Pen Pal card swap that takes place in the Friends of Sweet November Stamps Facebook Group. The card has arrived at its destination so I can now share it here on the ol' blog before Halloween arrives. For this table top scene I used the round cookie from the Valentine Cookie Jar set and enlarged it twice to create the plate that the other cookies are resting on. I then layered the jack o'lantern, black cat and half moon to create the cutest and spookiest plate of tasty treats.The purple tablecloth was covered in a random spiderweb design using a black Copic mulitliner pen, which I also used to add the stripes around the edge of the plate. To complete the card I added the sentiment strip and a sprinkling of enamel shapes and dots in colors that coordinated with the rest of the design. 

Stay spooky my friends!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Halloween Cookie set 5, Halloween Cookie set 4Halloween Cookie set 2 and Valentine Cookie Jar set)

stamps- Hello Bluebird (sentiment)

ink- Versamark Watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Doodlebug Sprinkles

Copic markers:

plate- C00, C0, C1, C3, C5

moon cookie- E31, E34, E44, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17

jack cookie- E31, E34, E44, YG03, YG25, YG67, Y17, YR04, YR18

cat cookie- E31, E34, E44, YG00, YG01, YG25, G07, R21, RV42, C6, C7, C9

tablecloth- V04, V17, V09