Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Hello Autumn...

Hey, hey!

I've got a card to share using a couple more of the cute stamps by Kristin Farnsworth that were part of the newest release at Stamping Bella. Here I've paired the Sweet Mushroom Hedgie with the Mushroom Border and colored them all in rich, autumnal colors. Whether this little hedgie is looking for a place to rest or is enjoying a yummy snack, there is no denying that these two stamps work perfectly together. I'm also thinking about cutting apart the Mushroom Border stamp itself so that next time I ink it up I can mix up the various groupings, making it even more versatile for future scene building. To finish off the card I added a small sentiment from the Autumn Sentiment set to a little banner and sprinkled a few enamel dots in coordinating Fall colors around it. :)

Thanks for stopping by! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Sweet Mushroom Hedgie
, Mushroom Border and Autumn Sentiment set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Altenew enamel dots

Copic markers:

mushrooms- E40, E81, E84, BV11/E23, E77, E79/E43, E74/R35, R39, E18/YR21, YR65, YR68, E18

sky- Y000, Y00, YR31

grass- YG00, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
hedgie- E41, E42, E43, YR000, E93, E04, E30, E31, E55, E57, E49


0 comments: