Monday, October 7, 2024

Trick or Treat...

Good morning!

Did you all have fun celebrating World Card Making Day this weekend? I was getting seriously crafty on Saturday but yesterday I was busy getting caught up with all of the hum drum chores and shopping to get ready for the week. So, sadly there was no opportunity to get back in the craft room. That's why I'm sharing this card that I made for the last clear release at Sweet November Stamps. This sweet Hang in There spider was the card that was shared on the Sweet November Instagram account during the release hop and it also features in the YouTube hop video as well. The card base is actually purple transparency and in a rare occurrence for me, the sentiment from the Spider Salutations set was stamped on the inside of the card rather than on the front. It was fun trying something new and the end result makes me smile.  :)

Have a great week my friends!


Supply list:
cardstock- purple transparency and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (Hang in There and Spider Salutations), Close to my Heart (spider web)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

Mama Elephant stitched deckle die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: