Saturday, January 7, 2012

Surprise Party winners!

Hello everybody!

Are you ready to find out who the lucky winners of the Birthday Fairwees are?

There was a ton of participation and so many names went into the basket, it was fantastic! I'm really glad you're all lovin' these Fairwees as much as I do! :)

Ok, ok... time to announce the lucky six...

The winner of Josie's Cupcake is- Christy Beans
the winner of Emaline's Gifts is - Country Mouse
the winner of Daphne's Balloons is - Annie Rose
the winner of Piper's Surprise is - Sandra
the winner of Jilly's Candle is - grace
the winner of Mia's Confetti is - Shazza

Congratulations ladies! Please email me at pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing addys and I will get your candies sent out this coming week!
Big thanks again for all who played and don't feel discouraged if your name wasn't drawn this time... there are plenty more Sweet November stamps to come in 2012, with lots of fun candy to celebrate! :)

XOXO

14 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Ahh! YAY! I won Daphne's Balloons! I am so excited. Thank you so much! I can't wait to get her all inked up! :)

Hlora said...

Congratulations to all!

Marzenciuk said...

Congrats to winners :)

Lau W said...

Congrats lucky winners ! :-))
xxx

THERESA said...

Congrats to the winners, you are getting a super image and candy!!!
Amy, thanks so much, recieved mine, oh i love it, cannot wait to play, will let you know when i did.....:))
lotsa luv

Nikki said...

Congrats to the lucky winners :)
thanks for the chance

Christy Beans said...

YAAAAAAAAAY! I won my 'favowite', Josie's Cupcake! Thanks so very much, Amy! And thanks to the SN girls for all the yummy inspiration - can't wait to get inky! =)

Leanne said...

Congrats to the winners. :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

Country Mouse said...

WOOHOOO!!! I won, I won!!! {{squealing w/ joy}}}!!!
Off to email you! Thank YOU so much!!!!!!

Happy Saturday!!!!
audrey

Chrisd said...

congrats to the winners

Shazza said...

oooh how exciitng, thank you Amy, your cards are so wonderful x

RiNNE said...

Lucky folks!!!!! ;)

Country Mouse said...

Amy..I got my candy in the mail today!! {{{Squeal}}}, it's all so cute!!! I cannot wait to ink up my stamps and make some cards!!!
I'll post soon~~~
Thank you SOOO much~~~
audrey