Saturday, September 17, 2016

Flippin' awesome...

Hello there!

I've decided to do a special weekend posting since I didn't want to miss getting the rest of my cards entered into the MFT Card Design Superstar contest before the deadline this coming week. So very quickly, in keeping within the theme of past and current pets, I couldn't resist this adorable pooch trying to mooch himself some breakfast. I have a spoiled ten year old Yorkie and even though he has slowed down a bit over the years he is still quick to nab any morsel that happens to fall to the floor while we cook. One of my favorite ecards that I've come across on Pinterest is, "There is no such thing as a five second rule when you have a two second dog." and he is definitely my two second dog so Pup Pup became my inspiration to mix the pots and pans from the Recipe for Happiness set with this canine connoisseur from the Lucky Dog set. I even borrowed the shelf from the I Knead You set so the salt and pepper shakers had a home. All in all it's another simple card that makes me smile but I figure if it makes me smile hopefully it will make a few others smile as well. :)

Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock
paper- Bella Blvd
stamps- My Favorite Things (Recipe for Happiness set, Lucky Dog set and I Knead You set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things Single Stitch Lines Circle Frame die-namics
My Favorite Things Basic Stitch Lines die-namics
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
dog- E30, E31, E34, E57, W10
pots- B000, B00, BG53, BG72
pan/eggs- C0, C2, C5, Y17, Y38
spatula- B00, BG53, BG72, C0, C2, C5
shelf- E41, E43, E44
salt and pepper shakers- B0000, N4, N6, N9, W2

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is just gorgeous! Another winner if ever I saw one, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

So dog gone cute. Good luck, they'd be crazy not to pick you. Have a great weekend. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Another fantastic entry! Two second dog... just cracks me up! And so does this clever card. Good luck, Amy! You definitely deserve it! :)

donna mikasa said...

Adorable little scene! Love your moochin' pooch!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooooo Sweet and Adorable!!!! Ya we have a 2 second mini pig!!! LOL You can barely walk to the kitchen and he is on full alert!!!! lol
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke