Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hello...

Olo!

This new Delight Anya is the Super Secret Stamp Club September stamp and I fell in love with her immediately. So much so that I decided she would be perfect as my new Facebook avatar for the fall season. I actually got her all colored up last week but I finally had a bit of time to get her on a card yesterday. The papers are classic October Afternoon and they are still a favorite after all these years. Anya looks quite lovely in the two different shades of orange that I pulled from the paper and she is ready to take a stroll on this beautiful autumn day. Well, that's all I've got for today.

Later gators!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- October Afternoon (Weather Vane)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Super Secret Stamp Club Delight Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
My Favorite Things Hello There die
My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die
Prima flowers
The Twinery twine
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E25, E29
clothes- Y32, Y35, Y38, YR14, E99, E40, E81, E53, E55, E57
 

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooooo darn cuuuuuute!!!!! Loving the whole creation!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh she's super cute. Love her for your avatar too. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

She is darling! Love, love the colors - and her sweet 'do! :)