Thursday, September 29, 2016

Sprinkled with love...

Hey there!

A few weeks ago, my good friend Tracey and I made it our goal to color up each of the cupcakes from the Papertrey Ink Baker's Dozen stamp set. The set contains a sweet little themed cupcake for each month of the year and we just had a blast working our way through each one. Now I've got a pretty little stack of cupcakes waiting to get on a card or two and my new goal is to post one a month over the next year. Tracey and I started with September's cupcake so I figured I should hurry and get this one put together and up before it was too late. We did a bit of masking to get three cupcakes together because having the red, green and golden apples all next to each other looks pretty darn cute. :)

Okay then, time for me to get my day going. 
TTYL!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Basic Grey (yellow)
DCWV burlap
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen set and Just Desserts sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle and Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things single stitch square frame die
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Divine Twine 
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
cupcake- E50, E21, 0
frosting- E31, E33, E35
liners/apple- R35, R37, R39, R89
apple slices- G20
apple- Y21, Y11
apple- YG00, YG13, YG03
stems- E57
shadow- W0, W1

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This card is Fabulous looking!!! Love the Doodlebug sprinkles added to this like caramel drops!!!! They look yummy!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Cathy P in AZ said...

SOOO cute Amy! Big congrats on being one of MFT's Superstars! I knew you would be one of the winners! :)

Julie D. Richards said...

Love it. That burlap is a nice touch.

Tracey Ann said...

Love the frame, and use of the burlap... it adds awesome texture! We did have fun with those cupcakes - and thanks for all your inspiration! Good friends, good times!