Friday, September 9, 2016

A wicked Halloween...

TGIF! 

After yesterday I figured why not end this week with another Halloween card. This time no altering involved just giving this little vamp ghostie from the Peek a Boo set some place spooky to haunt. To do that I grabbed the cool Hallows Eve die set from Papertrey Ink 'cause I really like how the entire scene is contained in a circle. I added a few vampire bats to keep Drac company and I did change up the sentiment just a bit by placing 'wicked' over 'magical' because I felt it fit better. Another super CAS but still kinda playful card... totally makes me smile.  :)

Ok, time for me to hit the road. Have a funtabulous weekend everybody! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Peek a Boo set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts red
Papertrey Ink Hallows Eve die
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Copic markers:
ghost- G20, 0
cape- N5, N7, N10, R46, R89