Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Smile...

Hey there!

Today I am playing in the current "shine on" challenge over at The East Wind. The last time I joined the fun over there my card was all about a cool night sky scene so this time I wanted to go in the other direction and create a bright sunrise to shine down on the lovely Beautiful Angel digi stamp. Isn't she special? I got Beautiful Angel because she totally reminds me of my sweet cousin Alli and I even colored her up to have the same blonde hair and blue eyes. The cozy turtleneck sweater has me itchin' to go through my own wardrobe and start pulling out all my cool weather clothes. I created the sunrise with an MFT stencil and a handful of Distress Inks... what a cool effect for very little work, LOL!

Alrighty then, thanks for stopping by... have a great day!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (green)
digital stamp- The East Wind (Beautiful Angel)
stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black, Colorbox creamy brown, Tim Holtz Distress Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade
Doodlebug sequins
My Favorite Things sun ray stencil
Lawn Fawn stitched hills dies
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E71, R00, R20
eyes- B52, B45, B99, BG000
hair- YR20, E53, E34, E44
eyeshadow- Y21, YG91, YG93
lips- RV34, R85
sweater- R85, R56, RV99

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow this is very Beautiful! !!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracy said...

Wow, this is stunning!

Danni said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Truly stunning!!

Dotty Jo said...

What amazing colouring! Beautiful indeed, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh wow, she's beautiful. We never get to wear this type of sweater here in the desert.

Tracey Ann said...

Amy... gorgeous! Just, wow. Cannot believe her expressive eyes, and that sweater looks sooo soft and snuggly. Love, love your background - and the colors you chose pull it all together so beautifully. You totally rocked this! :)

Jackie C said...

You have made my gorgeous granddaughter look even more beautiful. Thank you. Fab shiny project xx Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST
WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!

Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND