Thursday, February 27, 2020

Love you furever...

Hey there!

I'm getting ready for the Sweet November digi release at 7 Kids this weekend so I figured I should make sure this cutie patootie got posted before the new images come out. Duncan and Donut are part of the Puppy Love digi release and I colored these two during one of the Live videos at the beginning of the month. We changed things up and did a simple indoor scene complete with a sleek mod sofa and the hint of a window pane with the cast shadow on the carpet. It's almost like these two are just waiting for the rain to pass so they can get outside and toss that ball in a game of fetch. :)

Have a good one my friends!
Supply list:
cardstock- Lawn Fawn and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Duncan and Donut
stamp- Honey Bee (Friends Furever set)
ink- My Favorite Things
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here