Wednesday, February 19, 2020

A lovely day...

Hey there!

So I recently stumbled across a new-to-me company called, Felicity Jane, and each month they release a new scrapbooking/card making kit named after a girl. That girl is also available as a stamp and as soon as I saw them I knew I wanted them all! I got the ones I could but I'm kinda bummed there were a lot of sold out or discontinued ones that I guess I will have to try and hunt down through the secondary market. Anywho... the reason why they struck such a cord with me is that they take me back to my childhood days and one of THE BEST Christmas presents that I ever got. It was called Fashion Plates and it had hard plastic pieces of various heads, torsos and legs that you could mix and match together then place a sheet of paper over and rub a black crayon across to create your own unique fashion girl to then color. Oh man, I spent hours and hours creating and coloring with that thing and these pretty gals totally remind me of my beloved Fashion Plates. Now I want to spend hours and hours coloring these stamps, I guess some things never really change LOL!
The first girl to get inked up was Megan because she looked very spring like with her basket of flowers and pretty day dress. I paired her with the Summer Cottage background stamp from Whimsy Stamps and I gotta say, it is a match made in stampy heaven. Doesn't Megan look right at home on that garden path? I did have to extend the background scene down to the bottom of the card but that was easy as all I had to do was color in more grass and stone path, otherwise having that stamp made for a very quick and easy background, which is always awesome! I don't know about you but I would certainly like to visit this idyllic cottage on a sunny spring day. :)

Alrighty, I'm off. Have a good one my friends!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Felicity Jane (Megan Girl), Whimsy Stamps (Summer Cottage) and Papertrey Ink sentiment
ink- Memento tuxedo black 
Papertrey Ink Noted Scallop die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20. RV23
eyes- B14
hair- E53, E55, E57, E49
clothes- B60, BV31, BV13, C1, C3, BV17, B63, B66, BV29, N2, N5
basket- YR23, E33, E39
sky/water- B0000, B00, B21, B14
grass- YG00, G21, G43, G94
house- W0, W1, W3, E30, E31, E34, E42, E43, E44, E15, E17, B91, B93, Y00
flowers- RV52, RV23, RV25, BV02, BV04, BV17, Y11, Y15, Y17, RV63, V15, V17
trees/bushes- BG93, YG95, G99, G94, YG99, BG99, YG00, YG03, YG63, G94, YG25, YG67, BG99
path- W2, W4, W6, E43


8 comments:

Fikreta said...

this si stunnig!

Julie D. Richards said...

So beautiful, love her dress. The background is gorgeous. Hugs.

Debbie L said...

You outdid yourself on this one. Beautiful!

Deni(se) said...

I cannot believe this is two stamps! This is like an illustration to me - gorgeous in every way!

Andre M. said...

The scene is so seamless, I can't tell where the background stamp ends and your drawing begins.

Witchcrafted Life said...

So serene, elegantly and incredibly beautiful. Your cards and colour skills are both gallery worthy.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Amy, your creations are always so gorgeous. This scene is incredible! Love everything about it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

عطيه الصاوى said...



خدمات الخبر


شركة مكافحة حمام بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالخبر
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخبر