Wednesday, February 5, 2020

You light up my heart...

Olo!

Some Odd Girl just released their first digi stamps of the year and it is five amazing new fairies. Me being the fairy lover that I am couldn't resist taking advantage of the bundle deal and grabbed all of them for 20% OFF (this deal is good thru Monday the 10th). I printed them all out right away but this little Light Moth was just begging to be colored up first. The super talented miss Sandy Allnock recently had a speed coloring featured in her Instagram stories which inspired the lighting in this background. I imagine that a wee firefly has gotten itself stuck in that flower bud creating the glow that is attracting this sweet Moth Fairy. I have to say that I'm quite tickled with how this card came together and now I can't wait to color up the rest of her fairy sisters!

Toodles!  

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Light Moth)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic opaque white
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- BV23, BV25, BV29
eyes- E44, E49