Friday, February 28, 2020

LOL...

TGIF my friends!

A couple of weeks ago I did a Live coloring video on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. In that video I went over how I colored shiny Mylar balloons as well as adding floral prints to character's clothes on a couple of my previous Stamping Bella cards. Because I don't like to repeat making the same card twice I changed up the Teeny Tiny Townie Love girls by only inking up the L and the O then repeating the L again to create a whole new message. I colored the letters in three different color combos to help show that the same technique can easily be done in any color combo you want to make your balloon. So yesterday I finally got around to coloring in the girls and finishing off the rest of the card design with some fun streamer stamps from PTI stamped in coordinating colors to the Mylar balloons. Now it's a fun, tongue-in-cheek kind of birthday card ready to make someone smile on their big day. :)

Later gators!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Stamping Bella (Edgar and Molly Vintage Balloon set and Teeny Tiny Townie Love), Papertrey Ink (Hooray set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico flamingo, Papertrey Ink bright buttercup and Hero Arts purple ombre
My Favorite Things blueprints die
Doodlebug sequins
Copic opaque white
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
hair 1- E50, E41, E53, E55
hair 2- E23, E27, E47
hair 3- YR21, YR24, YR27, E29
clothes- C1, C2, BG05, 100
shadows- W1, W2, W3, W4
pink balloon- RV02, RV04, RV09, RV99, W10
yellow balloons- Y02, Y15, Y18, Y26, E47, W10, R05, BG02
purple balloon- V04, V06, V09, BV08, C10
 

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

amazing card!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Sensationally wonderful colouring. If those balloons looked any more lifelike, they might just float right off the paper! :)

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life