Monday, February 17, 2020

Part of my pack...

Good morning!

7 Kids is hosting its first Instagram Hop today as a way to introduce the new team. The hop starts at 10 am PST and to participate all you have to do is visit each team members Instagram account and leave a comment on their post. When you're finished head to 7 Kids' Instagram account and leave a comment on their post that you completed the Hop! You have until 2pm MTN on Wednesday Feb 19th to comment. One random winner will win a $20 gift card to the store! 

All of the cards today are featuring the new Puppy Love digi release from Sweet November so I figured this was the perfect time to share one that I colored during the release Lives at the beginning of the month. This darling duo is Coco and Pebble and I colored them heading off to the dog park for a fun filled day. So many great suggestions came in during the Live, like the camo print and adding a little coat to the pup... it's those interactions that really make doing the Lives so much fun. :)

Alrighty, I'll have a full list of the hop participants up on my Instagram @amyyoungforever in a few hours when the hop starts. Have fun and good luck!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Coco and Pebble)
stamp- Honeybee Stamps (Friends Furever set)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep track of the colors but you can see the video here