Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Your heart...

Hello there!

Once again I am having fun shifting my Dreamerland Crafts stamps from the season they were intended for to an entirely different kind of card. This sweet image was part of the holiday release and is called Counting Down to Christmas. Personally I didn't think she was dressed warm enough for a cold December day so I waited to ink them up 'til now when it's still cold enough to warrant a scarf and long sleeves but not so cold as to need a coat. The lamp post from the Mix and Match Railing and Lamp Posts set was stamped in next to the bench to help convey that they were in a park. I made sure to leaves some patches of snow here and there in the background to give the feel of a late winter/early spring day... perhaps even Valentine's Day, LOL!  That meant giving her a pretty pink outfit and both her and the bear got puffy heart stickers to hold to help tie in with the great sentiment I found. I think the end result is a very sweet scene. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!    
Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Dreamerland Crafts (Counting Down to Christmas and Mix and Match Railing and Lamp Posts), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things blueprint die
K&Co puffy heart stickers
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E43, E55
clothes- E50, E81, BV20, R81, R83, R85, R89, R46, C2, W7, E10, G20, Y18
bear- E21, E23, E25, E43, E93, R43, R46, R89, R81, R83, R85
bench- E31, E55, E57, T2, T3, T6
lamp post- C5, C10, YR30, Y11
sky/snow- B0000, B41, B32
background- E42, E43, G43, YG63, G94, G21, G24

4 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

So love this, Amy! Not sure why, but it made me a little teary. That sentiment in combination with the beautiful scene you created is so touching. ♥️

Julie D. Richards said...

So precious. Hugs.

Fikreta said...

super sweet card!

Christine Dol said...

I am always in awh of each and every card you create! You make images come to life!!!!