Friday, January 7, 2022

Warmest Winter Wishes...

Hey, hey!

I got this cute Snow Much Fun stamp set from Mama Elephant back before Christmas and I still wanted to get these sheep onto a card even if the holidays are over. Let's just say that the record snowfall we got yesterday was more than enough inspiration for this snowy scene. Because I knew I was going to color these cuties as white sheep I inked them up using Memento london fog rather than a black. I like the softer look this gives them without going full no-line coloring. The birch trees are from the Let it Snow set and again, grey ink for white paper birch trees adds to the softness of the over all scene. A couple pops of pink and teal against the minty background help make the cute lambs the star of the show.  :)

Alrighty, let's hope I don't have another two feet of snow to dig myself out of this morning. Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Mama Elephant (Snow Much Fun and Let it Snow)
ink- Memento london fog and Studio Calico glass slipper

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sky- G0000, G000, G00
snow- G000, G00, BG90, BG72
sheep- BV00, E50, E81, R000, R30, T4. T6
sweaters- R00, R01, R02, R32, E04, R35, YR30, YR31, BG10, BG11, BG53, BG72, BG75
trees- W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W7, E43
 

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is so cute!

Becky said...

This is so adorable! Love the scene you created and the sheep are so cute.

Debby Kuster said...

This stamp is to cute. Love the scheep in there winter outfit. And your card en coloring is great