Sunday, January 16, 2022

You are my happily ever after...

Olo!

The new Love Experts digital release was just added to the Sweet November Stamps store yesterday and everyone seems to be falling in love with these flirty little trolls. For my Live coloring I enlarged just the heads and shoulders of Neddyboo and Lalaloo then positioned them together like they are about to kiss. By positioning them low on the card I left plenty of room for a large sentiment up top. During the Live my crafty friends suggested I add a floral arch in the background so we created a very impressionistic take on it which I think turned out quite lovely. We had a lot of fun with color choices and talked a bit about the colorless blender and uses for it... you might notice some of the little ghost hearts floating above their heads. All in all it was another fun Live shared with my fellow colorists. :)

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Love Experts Neddyboo and Lalaloo)

stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment)

ink- Catherine Pooler it's a boy and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things stitched rectangle stax set 2

Pear Blossom Press silver pen
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here