Saturday, January 8, 2022

Fairwee Flurries...

 


Hello again!

Are you ready for the first digi release of 2022 at Sweet November Stamps? We are kicking the year off with some fun fairwees catching rides on falling snowflakes in the Fairwee Flurries collection. There are two boys and two girls enjoying a bit of winter excitement: Colden and Crispin, Lucia and Lumi. I've got two cards to share today, one featuring Lumi and one featuring Crispin. The other two will be shared tomorrow, after I color Colden during my Live today at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page.

My first card features Fairwee Lumi sailing along on a cold winter breeze, having the time of her life. I used a smaller die cut to trim down the main panel so that I could have the snowflake breaking out of the frame a bit. This adds some extra energy to the scene as it looks like she might fly right off the card.


I've also got Fairwee Crispin zooming through the sky, hanging on tight to that snowflake as the wind carries it through the trees. I made sure to bundle him up tight in lots of warm knits so he can play comfortably all day long.

Now be sure to check out the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook for even more Fairwee Flurries fun from Caitlin, Faye and our talented guest designer Claire Harrison!  :)

You can also find us on Instagram @sweetnovemberstamps and don't forget to use the #sweetnovemberstamps any time you share a card or project using SN images so we can see all of your beautiful makes!