Friday, January 21, 2022

To my snuggle bunny...

TGIF everybody!

It's been a hot minute since I've inked up one of the cute Anita Jeram stamps from Colorado Craft Company so yesterday I pulled out my CCC binder and flipped through to see which one would spark an idea. Low and behold it was these adorable mini Snuggle Bunnies that caught my eye. Because the stamp is on the smaller side I ended up using the Gallery Frame #2 die from Hello Bluebird to create a smaller panel to color the scene on and still have a lovely full sized A2 card when all was said and done. In the larger square above we find our two snuggle bunnies resting beneath the trees watching a lovely sunset in the distance. And down on the smaller rectangle I stamped the coordinating sentiment in a pretty pink ink that matched the pink card stock I used in the frame. A smattering of enamel hearts from Doodlebug and this adorable Valentine was complete!

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Colorado Craft Company (Snuggle Bunny mini)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Catherine Pooler it's a girl

Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2 die

Doodlebug Sprinkles

Copic markers:

sky- Y0000, Y000, YR30, YR31, R00, RV10, RV11, R21

grass/trees- YG21, G43, YG41, YG45, G40, YG63, YG13, G94, G99, BG99, E74, E77, E79

bunny 1- E50, E30, E42, E43, E44, E81, E93

bunny 2- W1, W2, W4, W5