Sunday, October 16, 2022

If kisses were snowflakes...

Hey, hey!

Even though there wasn't a new digi release at Sweet November this weekend, I figured this was the perfect time to color the wide eyed winter cutie from the A Chill in the Hair set. So, yesterday I hopped onto my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page for a Live coloring of this mini slimline scene. I paired her with the older Horizon Lines: Reflections set to help create the look of a frozen pond back in the distance. The color palette ended up having a lovely vintage vibe to it with the whole teal and pink combo, which I think suits this long haired lassie quite nicely. It was also fun sharing how much just adding a few sketchy trees can change the whole look of a background, and it isn't hard at all. I'm so glad I finally made time to get this girl on a card of her own... it was well worth the wait.  :)

Toodles! 

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (A Chill in the Hair and Horizon Lines: Reflections)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog, Studio Calico glass slipper

Pinkfresh Studio mini slimline die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Pear Blossom Press silver gel pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

s
orry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: