Saturday, October 22, 2022

Thankful for you...

Hello again!

Yesterday brought the digital stamp release of the Fall Leaf Pixies at Sweet November Stamps. These magical pixies are: Aspen, Ginkgo, Poplar and Oak. They all have an otherworldly beauty about them that makes them a lot of fun to color. In fact, I colored Oak Leaf Pixie during my Live coloring video over on the Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Just like the rest of the cards that I created for this collection, I enlarged Miss Oak and cropped her body a bit so that she would fill a significant portion of this A2 sized card front. This also allowed me to really showcase her pretty features and easily add the fun knit texture to her clothing. I think she looks quite beautiful flying high above the forest below and of course we couldn't forget to add her pixie dust as well. :)

It's a busy weekend of posting here on the ol' blog so I will be back before ya know it, LOL!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (
Oak Leaf Pixie
)
stamp- Colorado Craft Company (sentiment)
ink- Catherine Pooler icing on the cake

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: