Saturday, October 22, 2022

The Fall Leaf Pixies are flying by...

 


Hello, hello!

We have one last Fall themed digi release at Sweet November Stamps today before we dive into holiday and Christmas next week. This newest collection is called, Fall Leaf Pixies and it includes four beautiful pixies, each one dedicated to the task of helping the tree leaves change into their Autumn colors. Let me introduce you to: Aspen, Ginkgo, Poplar and Oak

For my first card, I colored up Aspen Leaf Pixie. Because these images are digital stamps I was able to enlarge and crop them so I could show off their pretty features and have them really fill the space on the front of each card. Aspen appears to be gazing off into the distance, probably looking for the next tree that needs a sprinkling of her Fall magic. If you are interested in watching this scene get colored, there is the short coloring reel of this card over on my Instagram or watch the longer speed coloring video over on our Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel  :)


 

Next, I colored up Ginkgo Leaf Pixie with her beautiful, ruffly gown. She is flying high above the forest canopy admiring the stunning view and fabulous work that she and her sisters have been doing. 

I also colored Poplar Leaf Pixie with her long, flowing hair and knit outer wear that is keeping her warm while she flies to and fro sprinkling her pixie dust over her favorite stand of trees. 


Now be sure to check out the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook for even more autumn leaf magic from Caitlin, Faye and Amanda, as well as our fabulous guest designer, Bridget Curnow. And don't forget, I will be coloring the lovely Oak Leaf Pixie, Live today at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I hope to see ya there!

You can also find us on Instagram @sweetnovemberstamps and don't forget to use the #sweetnovemberstamps any time you share a card or project using SN images so we can see all of your beautiful makes!

 

0 comments: