Sunday, September 29, 2024

By the light of the moon...

Hey friends! 

Did you get your Sweet November Stamps newsletter last night? If so, then you not only got loads of inspiration from our amazing design team showcasing all of the spooktacular new digital stamps that were added to the shop this month but you also got the code to grab this cute freebie called, Witchwee Night Riders Alithea and Hover. I decided to do a sneak peek of these two high flying friends during yesterday's Live coloring session over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. I just love the soft, kinda vintage color palette that we ended up using on this card. The house and trees in the bottom corner are from the Autumn Cottages Background Builder set and I just let the stamping trail off the side and bottom of the card front so we just get a glimpse of Alithea flying over the rooftop. I always have fun crafting during the Lives but I gotta say, I think making Halloween cards with everyone might just be the most fun.  ;)

Now go enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Witchwee Night Riders Alithea and Hover)

stamps- Sweet November (Autumn Cottages Background Builder), Hello Bluebird (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Artistro extra fine white pen

Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


0 comments: