Sunday, September 22, 2024

More magical potions...


 

Hello again!

I'm back with the remaining three Potion Labels and Bottles digis that make up the last Halloween release at Sweet November Stamps. We've returned to the witch's potion pantry for another look around and this we've found Ground Unicorn Horn, Mermaid Tears and Phoenix Ashes.

First on the shelf is this bottle of Mermaid Tears, a rare find indeed! Sticking with the curio cabinet background theme for this coordinating collection of cards I colored in dark wood shelving. And just like on the Basalisk card yesterday, I added Nuvo Jewel Drops, this time in blue, on and around the bottle so that our messy witch is at it again. 

Next, is the Ground Unicorn Horn scene that we colored up during my Facebook Live yesterday. This one ended up being a bit different from my usual Lives because once I was done coloring we still had time to go ahead and add of of the extra details to the scene. So we ended up stamping, heat embossing and getting loose glitter all over my craft room, LOL!


 

The last potion bottle that was found way back on the highest shelf is the Phoenix Ashes. I chose to give the label a deep blue background because it is opposite orange on the color wheel, thus giving the design a high amount of contrast. For the fun ashy addition spilled out on the shelf I actually mixed some black and white flocking that I found in my stash, so that it is soft and fuzzy to the touch.

I had a lot of fun crafting with all of these potion labels and I can't wait to see what you all create with them now. Later gators!  :)

 


 

0 comments: