Saturday, September 21, 2024

Ingredients for the perfect Halloween...

 


Hello friends!

We've got one final Halloween themed digi release for the year at Sweet November Stamps and this one is all about those magical ingredients one would find in any respectable witch's spell room. The Potion Labels and Bottles digis feature a set of four bottles in various shapes and sizes as well as six individual labels to choose from. In this collection you will find, Basalisk Venom, Pixie Dust, Dragon Scales, Ground Unicorn Horn, Mermaid Tears and Phoenix Ashes. And the really cool thing about these digis is that when you purchase one, not only do you get the label image all pre-put together, but you also get all of the individual images separately so you can mix and match or use the mythical creatures all on their own. 

For my first card I've enlarged the square bottle to fill most of the card front and added the Basalisk Venom Label to it. I then proceeded to color it all up to look like this rare potion ingredient is resting on some kind of curio shelf. I also had fun after it was all colored and put on the card base adding some yellow Nuvo Dream Drops on and around the bottle and it really makes it look like it is owned by a rather messy witch, LOL!

Next, I put together a Pixie Dust bottle, again nice and big to fill the entire card. And this time I not only added some Nuvo glitter drops on the shelf but I also stamped some spider webs in the corners. So not only is our witch messy with her ingredients but she also isn't too keen on dusting and cleaning either. If you would like to watch the coloring of this card there is a short Reel on Instagram and a longer speed coloring over on the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel.


Finally, it was time to color up some Dragon Scales in their own tall bottle and even more spider webs can be found in this part of the cabinet as well. I also lucked out and found some green plastic flowers in my craft stash that I was able to cut apart and turn into a scattering of scales resting on the shelf... so perfect!

Now be sure to check out the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook for even more magic potion labels from the rest of our talented design team. Also, don't forget, I will be coloring Live today at 11am PDT over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I hope to see ya there!


 

 
 

0 comments: