Thursday, September 5, 2024

Have a magical birthday...

Hey, hey!

I've been really busy this week drawing up new stamp designs for future Sweet November releases so once again I checked my hard drive to see what I still had there to share. This mini slimline was actually shared on the SN instagram account during the summer clear release hop but it hasn't been posted here yet. It's a fun birthday card using the three cute fairwees holding candles from the Fairwee Happy Birthday set. I also colored this for the SN YouTube hop during that release so if you would like to watch how I created that candle glow around them, you can check it out here.

Alrighty then... back to drawing. Have a good one!


Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (
Fairwee Happy Birthday)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

Trinity Stamps dainty scallop mini slimline die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Doodlebug Sprinkles

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: