Monday, September 2, 2024

I believe in you...

Good morning!

Here's another card that I colored during the Sweet November Stamps summer clear release Lives a few months back that I'm just now getting around to sharing. At least this one makes for a nice segue into this early Fall season. We ended up going all out in creating a fantastical fairytale scene for this adorable Extraordinarily Happy dragon. I had already surrounded her with little flying birds from the Bountiful Blessings: Thanks a Bunch set because the plan was to color the dragon onto a tree branch. The little castle from the Seaside Cliffs Background Builder set was added during the Live after a suggestion was offered to add one and this saved me the time it would take to free hand one into the background. This scene ended up being quite the labor of love as we kept adding features, like the waterfall, into the mix. In the end the extra time we took was so totally worth it.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Extraordinarily Happy, Seaside Cliffs Background Builder, Bountiful Blessings: Thanks a Bunch and I Believe in You)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: