Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let the good times roll

Hiya!

So I've got a quickie to share today before I head back to work. I know my simple Sundays have had to take a back seat to all of the previews and sneak peeks I've been sharing lately but this card definitely got done in under 20 minutes.
I frankensteined a Heidi Swapp card kit and stamped lil Rollanda Ketto right onto the front. This made coloring quick and easy though I did have to be a bit careful with the thinner cardstock to avoid massive color bleed (I've totally gotten spoiled by my wonderfully thick PTI). Then I simply added a couple stickers from the kit, the big flower and a bunch of Stickles to finish the whole thing off. And can I just say that I firmly believe one can never go wrong with pink, orange, white and kraft... this combo just takes me to my happy place! LOL

Oh and for those who asked, Oreo and Dukie are getting along famously... actually I think poor Oreo is getting a bit fed up with all of the attention and wanting to play that he gets from pup pup. But the best is in the evenings when I'm sitting on the couch with one snuggled up by my side and the other snuggled up behind my head... awwwwwww... =)

Have a stamp happy day my friends! Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft
Heidi Swapp- printed card front, stickers, flower, brad
stamp- Stamping Bella (Rollanda Ketto)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
Ranger Stickles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E35, E37, E59
clothes- Y35, Y38, YR04, R32, R35, RV25, R37

18 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is adorable! I just love it! What did you use for the cented of your flower? I hope you have a sunny day. We are suppose to get some hot days this week... I only work till 1pm tomorrow, so hopefully Mr Windy will go play somewhere else so we can SWIM! I showed my kids and Jerry Orea's pic and of course Duke's pic and the all just love them both. Happy Snuggles.. lol Hugs, Lisa

Claireabelle said...

Fab card Amy, and glad to hear your new house-mate is getting along famously
x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So sweet! Lil Ketto is a darling! and I love the big flower and all the sparkly dots! Gorgeous!
Happy Tuesday!
hugs, margie

LORi said...

Oh How sweet!!

HUGS - LORi

Kimberly S said...

Adorable card, and fun color combination! Glad to hear that your newest 'family member' has fit right in! :)

Barb said...

Oh-so-cute! Love all of the dots, and the Ketto image is adorable.

Juls said...

great image and I love how you have used the flower!! Just FAB!! Hugs Juls

Shirley N said...

A card in under 20 minutes can look this good?!!! Only you Amy!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute idea! Love that big flower and teeny little Ketto! I agree--great colors together with kraft!

Unknown said...

So cute card! I love the bright colors :)

RiNNE said...

Great alteration of the card, Amy! Roller Ketto is just so adorable!

Maria Therese said...

It's not that I don't want to visit the stamp store, I'm just not going near any
:(

Alice said...

so pretty and fresh! lovely card, Amy!!

Tasha said...

Super cute Amy, great colours and layout
love tasha xx

WickedPixie said...

Totally adorable! You know how to perfectly use white space! :-)Traci

Leanne said...

Fun card Amy! I love those colors together!

~* steph :) *~ said...

such a cute card! i love the big blooom! the little girl is adorable. the stripes are wonderfully placed. thanks for sharing and have a great day, amy! *hugs* steph :)