Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Party hardy!

Mornin' friends!

I've got a quick post this morning to let you all know about the sale Betty is running right now at Simply Betty Stamps... home of the fab Emo Kids stamps just like Summer Lola here! Isn't she totally fun, looking all stylish... chillin' by the pool with an ice cold glass of lemonade. ;)

Now onto the sale deets:
All My Little Shoe Box papers, stickers, and overlays are 50% off!
BoBunny papers, stickers, and embellishments are 40% off!
All Rubber is 30% off!
All Digis are 25% off!

How's that for a sweet mom-has-finished-all-the-back-to-school-shopping reward!? So hurry on over to SBS as the sale ends Thursday night at 11:59 PM!! And have fun shopping!

Keep cool everybody! :) Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Hambly
digi stamp- Simply Betty (Summer Emo Kids Lola)
SEI sentiment sticker
Mrs Grossman's citrus fruit stickers
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic Spica glitter pen
skin- E000, E21, E13, R20, RV25
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55, 0
eyes- B34, B37, B39
everything else- Y35, Y38, YR16, YR04, Y02, Y06, Y08, Y18, YG21, YG23, YG25, BG000, B0000, Y15, Y19

21 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh this is adorable i love the fun summery colours xx

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love the fun colors Amy. I love the different take on Lola using the fruit rather than putting her on sand/beach. Great job!!

Saskia said...

Nice sumer party!!!

Saskia :)

Cassie_lu said...

fun card and I really love how she is sitting on the words

gobeagirl said...

This is just adorable. Great hair Amy, I just love how you have colored it. I can only hope to look as cute in my swimsuit. lol....Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So cute and fun! I love her hair! and those gems floating about! Very cool :)
Happy Tuesday!
hugs, margie

RiNNE said...

YIKES! I believe the new furniture will just have to wait! I'm off to SBS to check out the sale and this stamp! EEEEEEK!! I love her and her cocktail! And that paper is too cool, Amy! Love it!

RiNNE said...

Alas, I'm no good with digi stamps, pls let me know if you're selling this card. I'd love to buy it!

Carisa said...

gorgeous - i love this card. i am really hoping to pick up a few of the original line of emos with this sale! can't beat that price.

Danni said...

Super fun and happy card!

Leanne said...

Great card! Love her hair! Where's the party?!! ;)

Joy said...

now she looks like she's having fun and is really partying hard! love it! great DP, rhinestones and coloring! this is too cute! have a good day!

Loz said...

I'm countin' down the days til our SUMMER!!! Oh.... I wanna be on your card - look so nice and warm lol! Love it ♥

Tracey Feeger said...

What a wonderfully bright and fun card. Love that stamp. You have coloured her wonderfully.
mwah
trace

Alice said...

fab summery card! love it!

Shaela said...

wooo, what a fun, bright card! love all the yellow and orange :)

Debbie Pamment said...

What can I say - I just LOVE your style - it's sooo fresh and young - this is FABULOUS!
xXx

Juls said...

Fabulous!! The DP is just perfect with this image!! and I love all the added bling! Hugs Juls

Barb said...

Such a cute party girl! Love the citrus theme, and you coloring is just fab!

Tasha said...

AWESOME!!! loving these bright colours and the fabulous citrus fruit stickers
love tasha xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is absolutely fantastic!!! Wow, Amy, I so want to be you when I grow up!!!