Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A very FLIRTY preview

Hey there Anya fans!
Are you ready for some August previews? I thought so, LOL!

Before we get all giggly and flirty though, I'd like to take a moment and bid a fond farewell to the lovely Donna, our July guest, and give a big warm welcome to Kristy Young who is joining us as August's guest designer over at Club Anya & Friends! :)

So as you've probably deduced, there is a new Anya joining the ranks and this gal is super cute and totally flirty! She looks like she would be a lot of fun to hang out with don'tcha think? The kind of friend who has a knack for talking you into those wild and crazy adventures we all find ourselves in from time to time. ;)
We also have Traci's color challenge for WCW today and this is my take on her maroon, orange and aqua color combo. I gotta admit that I went heavy on the orange and aqua and really let Anya's hair represent the maroon portion of the combo. :)

Alrighty, now you'll want to be sure and check out the rest of the flirty goodness that the gals have created over at CA&Friends... as always there is loads of inspiration to be found there!

TTYL! Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- My Mind's Eye (Tres Jolie)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Flirty Anya), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Kaiser Craft pearls
button
Paper Trey Ink twine
paper crimper
CC Designs sunset mini rose
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, R21, R22, BG0000, BG000
hair- E15, E17, E19, E18, 0
clothes- BG10, BG11, BG32, BG23, BG72, Y35, Y38, YR04

19 comments:

Sammi said...

This is so sweet Amy! Love this card!
Flirty Anya is so adorable and I LOVE how you coloured her!!
Sammi
xxx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

She's so adorable! I adore your card! and her hair is amazing, love it!
hugs, margie

Leanne said...

Amy this is just too cute! I adore the flower in her hair as well as the details in her hair. I absolutely love her dress and how it looks like it's fluttering. Nice touch with the pearls. Great card!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, she is just so adorable. I can not wait to get her. I love, love her dress. She just looks so pretty in her teal dress. Great card. I just love it. Hugs, Lisa G

Lysa said...

OMG she is so cute, I have to have her!! Love your card as always :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG so gorgeous, I love her hair this colour, so beautiful Amy.
Kristy xx

RiNNE said...

Great job on the color combo! Her hair is beautiful - I see each strand (so cool!). Congrats to Kristy and farewell to Donna!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Sooooo sweet Amy!
xXx

Juls said...

this is just so gorgeous! Love the shape of the card and all the colour tinting you have done..and her little polka dot dress is fabulous!!...infact I want one! Hugs Juls

Melissa S said...

Love the flower in her hair!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card Amy. Love the teal dress and the little flower in her hair is too cute!

Jamie N. said...

She's so adorable! I just love the way you colored her hair. Its like a whole bunch of streak-y yumminess!

Kimberly S said...

Such a cutie! Wow...What a super sweet card, and her hair is just amazing! :)

Danni said...

She is so cute and fun and I love your card!

Tasha said...

This is so beautiful, i love the fabulous layout and the gorgeous colours. Love how you put the flower in her hair
love tasha xx

Alice said...

this is so adorable and delightful!!! LOOOOOOOOVE it!! =)

1LuvnMama said...

Amy, Amy! Flirty is so sweet in her dress! :) Simply luv the colors and the hair!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I've just been ogling all your latest cards Amy. (sigh) Such wonderful eye candy!!! I am SO getting this image when they release her!

Maria Therese said...

Just stunning! So wished you lived near by so I could take coloring classes from you!!