Friday, February 18, 2011

Cuteness overload...

Hello, hello my stampin' peeps! :)

TGIF... do you feel it? I sure do! Not that it has been a bad week or anything, heck we've even been enjoying quite a bit of sunshine which is always nice. Still there is just something about a Friday that feels fun and special... especially when you have it off from work! ;)

Now I'm going to warn you that today's card may cause toothaches. Yep, I completely lost control and went overboard on the sweetness factor, LOL! You see, I had this adorable Lili of the Valley fairy all ready to be colored up and I decided to pair her with this Echo Park 'Little Girl' paper set, that I had finally received after it sitting down at my post office for over a week due to a substitute mail carrier... oy! But I digress... no surprise that the bright, fun colors totally spoke to me and when it came time to embellish this all up I couldn't stop adding all sorts of bits and bobs until finally I reached that ledge and nearly dived right in to cuteness overload. I'm not going to deny that it was loads of fun to make though. ;)

Alrighty, lots to do so I'll see ya back here tomorrow with a new Kraftin' Kimmie challenge. :)

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper/stickers- Echo Park (Little Girl)
stamp- Lili of the Valley (Pom Pom)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
May Arts ribbon
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E34, E35, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79
clothes- RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV10, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG0000, BG10, BG11, V05, V06, V09, BG45, BG49, RV23, R32, R35, E40, E41, 0

24 comments:

Marley said...

Ohhh such a lovely, colorful card! Love it.. xx Marley

Nancy Thomas said...

Definitely loaded with cuteness all around. That paper and image are perfect together.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is super cute! My 6yo DD just loves all of the embellishments (me too) and we love the colors.

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fantastic, colorfull card ! great job !
greetings, martina
x

Juls said...

absolutley way too gorgeous for words!! Just love everything about it!!! Hugs Juls

~* steph :) *~ said...

super cute, amy! i love the bits and bobs :)! what a cheerful and pretty card! thanks for sharing and i wish you a wonderful aloha friday (i'm ecstatic that it's friday, wooohooo)! *hugs* steph :)

Larisa said...

Great card!!!! LOve the bright image)))

Jacilynn said...

yes this is some serious cuteness! love this stamp!

Mimi said...

yup...very very sweet!! the image is so cute, plus all the sweetness added! Enjoy your long weekend!! ;)

Stephanie J said...

Ooooo, LOVE this, Amy! I don't mind this sort of toothache one bit! :)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Definately cuteness overload. Adorable card Amy. I love the bright colors, the papers, well everything!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, what a cutie! I really love all of your details and embellies :)
Happy Friday! and enjoy your weekend!
hugs, margie

Leanne said...

o yes, definitely cuteness overload... LOVE IT!!! TFS!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw.... how sweet is this, Amy!! Love your design, what a happy happy card... love it!! Have a beautiful long weekend!!

MagsB said...

What a fab cute, colourful card! So cheerful, and the LotV image is simply adorable!

luv, Mags x

AtStudioD said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Danni said...

Totally adorable!! It would qualify for a certain flutter by challenge too this week, wink, wink!!
Love it!

Shaela said...

bright and cutesy - love it!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh, Pom Pom is adorable Amy! You're inspiring to ink up mine {I haven't touched it yet!} Wishing you a wonderful President's Day weekend!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so colorful and cute!! And sweet! This is the happiest card I've seen in a while and makes me smile BIG! Enjoy your weekend!

Hlora said...

so beautiful image! Where to get it from? I am new in cardmaking and I am really excited I found your blog, and I love all the cards so much!

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooooooooo sweet and cute Amy...a perfectly done Cutie!

gobeagirl said...

Can you tell I am better? lol..I love this card. These stamps are so cute and I really need to order some. This is an adorable Birthday card and I love the colors in it as well. Hugs, Lisa

Alice said...

you use the most amazing embellishments on your cards, Amy! i adore this delightful card! YUM! =) have a fabulous weekend, my friend! =)