Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good day sunshine

Happy Glee day once again! :)
This may very well be my most favorite day of the week, LOL! I can't even remember specifically what tonight's episode is about but I think there is going to be more of Kurt if I'm not mistaken. I really hope he comes back to the group soon so I can get more Kurt solos on the Glee CDs that I listen to during my drives to and from work... I miss him.

So I didn't get as much crafting done yesterday as I had hoped to but I did make this card after cleaning off my desk a bit. I found a random Creepy Flutter head that was cut off for some previous project and a Creeper Tuesday body without a head so rather than throw either away I just decided to combine the two... waste not, want not! ;)
And I did manage to pry myself away from the Stella and Rose papers though not very far because I ended up using the My Mind's Eye 'Good Day Sunshine' papers and die-cuts instead. I really liked this little city scene paper but I did have to make a card that is larger than I normally make just so that I wouldn't lose too much of it when I cut it down. Unfortunately I don't think they made these papers into the little 6x6 size which would have been perfect but beggars can't be choosers.

Well look at that, two proverbs in one post... I'm on a roll! Either that or it means I should be wrapping this up because I've run out of original things to say, LOL!

Have a good one! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/die cuts- My Mind's Eye (Good Day Sunshine)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Creeper Tuesday), October Afternoon (bird)
digi stamp- The Greeting Farm (Creepy Cake Flutter)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Prima flowers
Paper Trey Ink twine
button
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, B000, B00, YG03
hair- E50, E51, E53, 0
clothes- R12, R14, R17, E40, E41, 0, Y26, Y28, YG95, E74, E77, E79

12 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Oh oh oh, I LOVE it!!! That's one of my favorite TGF "heads" and the body you chose and scenery is just fab. Really adorable!

~* steph :) *~ said...

how CUTE is that, amy! love your little scene :). you are so good at these (i was inspired and tried to make a scene on my card yesterday, hehe.). love that sunshiney sun! thanks for sharing and have a lovely day! have fun watching your glee :). *hugs* steph :)

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! Love the head and body swap and the paper is the perfect little scene! Have a Glee-ful evening!

Leanne said...

O I love it!! Great scene and fantastic alteration. Love it when that happens!! Great card and great share Amy! Have a wonderful day and enjoy the Glee episode tonight. Looking fwd to your play by play tomorrow. Hugs! :)

Joy said...

darling image! love that we can alter these cuties! you did a great job coloring her as well! hope you have a fabulous week!

Auntie Em said...

So cute! Love the little sprinkle of flowers and the bird in the sky.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Juls said...

gorgeous!!!! Love the colours and the way you have created a whole scene!!!! Hugs Juls

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is just so adorable, Amy! I always adore how you use the pp to create sweet little scene! Have a happy Glee night!!

Danni said...

Fabulous!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a darling card!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is so cute! I love how you used the head and the body from two different stamps. I am going to head over and get this girl with the head. What an adorable hair style. Love your colors/coloring as always. I have decided to take this week off from my blog. Too much at work and home for the week. Don't worry though, no one is sick. :O) Hope you enjoyed Glee. Mitchell was upset about some stuff, so he thru a temper tantrum for about the first 30 minutes. I guess I will be watching it on Hulu in the morning. Hugs, Lisa

AtStudioD said...

Gorgeous!! Love everything about it. The colors, the layout, the bg, and especially the tiny flowers scattered all around. Great job!!

x0, Damaris