Monday, February 21, 2011

Make me smile

Monday, Monday... whether you love it or dread it I hope this new week is off to a great start for ya. At least it's a bit of a holiday here in the States so no work for me! The only down side of that is no mail runs today either... always a bummer. I'll try not to let it spoil my day though. ;)

Well are you surprised to see more of the delish Stella and Rose papers today? Probably not, LOL! I wasn't kidding about how much I love them! This time I combined sheets from three of the four collections and the rainbow of sunny, happy colors makes this card eligible for this week's Flutter By challenge... to use a rainbow of colors. I managed to get a little red, orange, yellow, green and aqua on this so I think it works. That and the sweet Pergamano fairy that I colored up to match, 'cause you've got to have a butterfly, fairy or angel too.
It's been a while since I've played along but I always enjoy Danni's challenges so much. And since a week hardly goes by without some kind of fairy making it onto one of my cards I really don't have much of an excuse not to! :)

Ok, I'm gonna take off now and see what kind of trouble I can get into in my crafty room today... chat at'cha later!


Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft and PTI
paper- My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose), October Afternoon (text)
stamps- Pergamano (fairies 1 set), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown and dark brown
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Kaiser Craft pearls
buttons
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, Y11, Y21, YR21, 0
clothes- BG32, BG34, BG18, R14, R17, E07, YR23, Y38, YR24, G0000, G000, G00, 0, BG0000
sky/vine- BG000, YG03, YG95

17 comments:

Juls said...

Love the sentiment, such a sweet image, loving the mix of DP's and all the fabulous little buttons!!! Hugs Juls

Zarah said...

That is just beauuuutiful! LOVE the embellies and how you mixed them up and made it look so natural, like they were just meant to be like that, all the time! :D

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is just adorable. She looks sad, but like she is getting happy fast. I love all the colors and the way you have put them together. So sweet! Have an awesome day off. It's getting sunny here all ready. Yesterday we were outside without coats. Crazy weather for sure. Hugs, Lisa

Nancy Thomas said...

Very sweet and springy - so ready for it. I'm lovin' the new MME papers. Enjoy your crafty day.

Andrea C said...

So pretty x

Bram_fam said...

Amy, I always enjoy coming to your blog and seeing your work - YOU always make me SMILE. Your work is just so bright, cherry, and beautiful. It's a gloomy cold Monday here but your card certainly brightened my day today!

Amy SEK

Stamping Cafe said...

Another yummy card, Amy! Love everything about this card, makes me smile!! You truly ROCK!!

Leanne said...

O yes, this is right over the rainbow for me... Love it!! super cute image, really cute paper an those buttons... Great card Amy!! Have a great Monday!! Hugs!!

Hlora said...

wonderful card! The image is so much cute! I wish I had one at me...

~* steph :) *~ said...

oo what an adorable card, amy!!! i love how you combined all the beautiful stella rose DPs. love the sweet little fairy, butterfly with text on it, and of course, those yummy nummy cutie pettutie buttons :)! thanks for sharing and i wish you a lovely day! *hugs* steph :)

Dotty Jo said...

So lovely! Jo x

Jacilynn said...

i just love this fairy. Is it me or do these remind you a lot of LOTV stamps? super cute.
:)

Shirley N said...

Ahhh, this makes me smile Amy! Sooo cute!!!

Danni said...

Love this!! So very sweet!! Fun buttons too! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!

Lionelsa said...

What a lovely spring fairy card and make me smile :-)

Michelle VP said...

Adorable card! Love the cheery papers and added buttons. Thanks for getting inky with us at Flutterby Wednesday this week! :)

donna mikasa said...

Sweetest little fairy, and I love the buttony goodness! Your sentiment says it all....