Monday, May 2, 2011

Victorian Steampunk Lestat

Hello, hello!

Are you ready to travel back in time once again with the "Lil Victorian Steampunks" from Tickled Pink Stamps? These cool characters are illustrated by the talented Christina and we also have a great coordinating sentiment set, designed by Ann, to go along with them. All of the new stamps are being released on Saturday, May 7th (Aussie time)... Friday the 6th for those of us in the States, in the Tickled Pink store. :)

Today Steampunk Lestat is taking a bow in the spotlight we are shining on him. He kinda reminds me of a turn of the century magician and from the looks of him I'd say he definitely has a trick or two hidden up his sleeve. ;)
Once again I have relied on my 'old as the hills' ephemera embellishments to help set the scene for Lestat on this card. They sure aren't my usual look or go-to embellies but I've been really enjoying finally using some of them up!

As always it wouldn't be a Tickled Pink Stamps preview without a prize, so head on over to the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment on today's post for a chance at winning your very own Victorian Steampunk Lestat rubber stamp! My fellow Pink Ladies also have plenty of Lestat eye candy to check out while you are there that I know will inspire!

Oh! I also want to let you all know that Kellie is having a sale in the TP store starting on May 7th, which is release day! Buy 3 rubber stamps and get a 4th FREE.... how amazing is that?! :)

Alrighty, I'll see ya tomorrow with a Victorian lovely that you won't want to miss!



Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Basic Grey (Curio)
stamps- Tickled Pink (Victorian Steampunk Lestat and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox dark brown and Tim Holtz antique linen distress
Me and My Big Ideas Scrappy Chic ephemera
Sticko Nostalgiques
EK Success silver pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79
eyes- BG72, BG75, BG78
clothes- C5, C7, C9, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, YG95, YG97, YG99, E40, 0

22 comments:

Mette said...

Isn't Lestat just fabulous and your card is brilliant. Love all the details Amy - just reminds me of 80 days around the world

Hugs, Mette

Maria Therese said...

So cool card!!

Nancy Thomas said...

I love his name - now that was a real vampire! Not these wimpy ones of Twilight fame. I digress - this is such an interesting card - it feels more like a poster than a greeting card. Awesome!

cowboydutrem said...

Love him and that sentiment is just genius!

Juls said...

everything about this is just BRILLIANT!!!! Hugs Juls

RiNNE said...

Awesome card! I love how you always have the perfect papers and embellishments for the stamp, Amy!

Alyssa S said...

Fabulousness!! Your coloring never ceases to amaze me!

Milla said...

Cool card, love your colouring! And the sentiment's fab :)

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a great card - love that coooooooool dude! Jo x

Leanne said...

O wow!! He's so dashing! Beautiful coloring! Gr8 card Amy, I just love this period of time. Terrific embellishments to accompany this dapper gentleman and those fun papers. TFS! :)

Pastila said...

OMG! I'm wordless! Great!!!

Tasha said...

WOW how amazing is this! Gosh Amy you really rocked this image, what a fantastic card
love tasha xx

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

so cool card!!!I loved!!

Shirley N said...

Love your coloring, the design of this card and your sentiment Amy, beautiful card!

Carissa said...

Gorgeous and I love the sentiment. Carissa:)

1LuvnMama said...

Luv the Victorian look Amy! WONDERFUL coloring as always! Hope you're having a happy Monday!

Stamping Cafe said...

Another amazing card, Amy! Love every single detail, totally fabulous!! Hugs!

chrilvian said...

ooo he is great
love all the details

{VICKI} said...

Cool Dude!

gobeagirl said...

I just love how you color Lestat. These papers were just made for this weren't they? You amaze me how you can go from fairy land to this and no one would even blink. I so enjoy seeing your talents. Hugs, Lisa

Hlora said...

wow! It is so beautiful!!

Zarah said...

Goooorjuss - and I love the quote, too! :D